Tuesday, March 4, 2014

She has a name!

Darren and I have been having a difficult time on what to name this little girl. We had Watson set aside in the thoughts that we would have another boy. We had given no thought to girl names. So we started a list of names that we didn't hate. But there weren't any that stood out.
Five weeks into the name search I was doing laundry and as I was laying out the shirts to put on hangers a tag caught my eye. I took a picture of it and sent it to Darren because he was at school. We then quickly decided we liked it and were going to stick with it. 


Everly Faber.
She's going to be so awesome :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the name and I'm glad you guys found one you liked. Since naming has historically been a problem and all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ya no kidding. But this one was definitely much easier. :)

      Delete